Morning Stories; It Came From Out of Google
Julie Nardone session tx
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- It Came From Out of Google
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Julie Nardone's dependence on technology takes a potentially deadly turn.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Jade Leary for the use of "Salvatrice" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; It Came From Out of Google,” 11/17/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FA054D54B81946ED8FC9BAF8B000CE3D.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; It Came From Out of Google.” 11/17/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FA054D54B81946ED8FC9BAF8B000CE3D>.
- APA: Morning Stories; It Came From Out of Google. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_FA054D54B81946ED8FC9BAF8B000CE3D