Morning Stories; Now, Show Me The Opposite
TK conv. by phone
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Morning Stories
- Now, Show Me The Opposite
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Ilona Kuphal, the daughter of a Nazi, can't - and won't - forget all the voices inside her. Also, a conversation with playwright Jon Lipsky, a Jew, who many years after WWII, visited Dachau with Ilona.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Antonio Meneses for the use of "Suite 2 BWV 1008 prelude" and Elizabeth Wolff for "Sergei Rachmaninoff - 6 Moments Musicaux Op. 6 - Andantino" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Now, Show Me The Opposite,” 08/24/2006, GBH Archives, accessed November 30, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F996B83D4C964D5AB09D680DAE9FA9B6.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Now, Show Me The Opposite.” 08/24/2006. GBH Archives. Web. November 30, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F996B83D4C964D5AB09D680DAE9FA9B6>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Now, Show Me The Opposite. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F996B83D4C964D5AB09D680DAE9FA9B6