Morning Stories; Reasonably Decent Human Being, A
Randall Norris and Ton y kahn session (discussion, via phone)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Reasonably Decent Human Being, A
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Randall Norris remembers a close call with Martin Luther King in Mississippi and Denae Athay loves and leaves puppies in Oklahoma.
Thanks to the Randomly Wired podcast for the use of "Last Night" by Stingray in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Reasonably Decent Human Being, A,” 01/09/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F2B6A22642DE4EC1A7E62BFA5A700146.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Reasonably Decent Human Being, A.” 01/09/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F2B6A22642DE4EC1A7E62BFA5A700146>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Reasonably Decent Human Being, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F2B6A22642DE4EC1A7E62BFA5A700146