Haydn: Quartet in B Minor Op. 33, No. 1 Music for the Masques - Robert Johnson, Thomas Campian, Giovanni Cuperario Beethoven: Eroica Variations & Fugue
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks,” 08/12/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F161F67B77E745DF86E78E88362E5294.
- MLA: “Chamberworks.” 08/12/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F161F67B77E745DF86E78E88362E5294>.
- APA: Chamberworks. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_F161F67B77E745DF86E78E88362E5294