Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Pro Musica
- Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon
- Series Description
Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Program Description
Series Description: Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Warshaw, Leslie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon,” 01/20/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 16, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D.
- MLA: “Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon.” 01/20/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 16, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D>.
- APA: Morning Pro Musica; Andres Diaz, Judith Gordon. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_DEB751556D32473B90F9FA78BB7B0D4D