Classical Performances Live; Lin/Carter/Loeb
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Lin/Carter/Loeb,” 05/17/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D9BD2052E1214A50BBBAE268E150104D.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Lin/Carter/Loeb.” 05/17/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D9BD2052E1214A50BBBAE268E150104D>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Lin/Carter/Loeb. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D9BD2052E1214A50BBBAE268E150104D