Chamberworks; Rameau, Beethoven, Bartok
Rameau: Pieces de Clavecin aux Concerts No. 5 Beethoven: Sonata No. 7 in C, Op. 30, No. 2 for Violin and Piano Bartok: Third String Quartet
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Rameau, Beethoven, Bartok
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Rameau, Beethoven, Bartok,” 07/09/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 7, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D3CFE2DF0DC04289B0488E6951E1C81C.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Rameau, Beethoven, Bartok.” 07/09/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 7, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D3CFE2DF0DC04289B0488E6951E1C81C>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Rameau, Beethoven, Bartok. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D3CFE2DF0DC04289B0488E6951E1C81C