Abbi Hubner Low Down Wizards 1984 plays jazz of Clarence Williams and the New Orleans Wanders 1926 - 1928 Themes and Signatures from Harlem 1931 Benny Carter in London 1936 1941
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 01/30/1986, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D14EDEF9666343018C7563615D6B57FC.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 01/30/1986. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D14EDEF9666343018C7563615D6B57FC>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D14EDEF9666343018C7563615D6B57FC