Morning Stories; This Is How I Wanted it
ins outs for Pauline Chen piece (the podcast)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- This Is How I Wanted it
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Pauline Chen, a surgeon, learns what it means to take care of somebody.
Pauline's latest book is Final Exam: A Surgeon's Reflections http://paulinechen.typepad.com/
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Suzanne Teng for the use of "Light of the Heart" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; This Is How I Wanted it,” 03/06/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 26, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D063B202EF0641C882E92567AA0FCD5E.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; This Is How I Wanted it.” 03/06/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 26, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D063B202EF0641C882E92567AA0FCD5E>.
- APA: Morning Stories; This Is How I Wanted it. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_D063B202EF0641C882E92567AA0FCD5E