Morning Stories; Voice Lessons
Julie Nardone Spasmodic Dysphonia podcast ins outs
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Voice Lessons
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Julie Nardone overcomes a vocal disorder to keep singing her song. Also, Morning Stories' Gary Mott spends a few minutes in another skin.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Suzanne Teng for the use of "Topanga Dreams," Belief Systems for the use of "Spear Burn," and Emily Van Evera for the use of "Funeral Teares" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Voice Lessons,” 03/07/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CFA13B6798894DD29DD8F294745D780B.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Voice Lessons.” 03/07/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CFA13B6798894DD29DD8F294745D780B>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Voice Lessons. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CFA13B6798894DD29DD8F294745D780B