Morning Stories; Marshall Jr. and Louise
Betsy Bunn interview with Tony Kahn for Morning Stories
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Marshall Jr. and Louise
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Betsy Bunn recalls her first day of school, and some lessons she wished she never learned.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist John Williams for the use of "Days End" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Marshall Jr. and Louise,” 03/07/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CCBC6289229649AC89E0BF3B8BDE3F07.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Marshall Jr. and Louise.” 03/07/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CCBC6289229649AC89E0BF3B8BDE3F07>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Marshall Jr. and Louise. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CCBC6289229649AC89E0BF3B8BDE3F07