Chamberworks; Brahms, Mozart, Debussy, McPhee
Brahms: Die Nonne und der Ritter Mozart: Serenade No. 10, K. 361 Debussy: Preludes from Book I - Danseuses de Delphes McPhee: Concerto for Wind Orchestra
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Brahms, Mozart, Debussy, McPhee
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Brahms, Mozart, Debussy, McPhee,” 07/08/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 12, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CC02B79EC50E463287FE2DCB34AFABC5.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Brahms, Mozart, Debussy, McPhee.” 07/08/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 12, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CC02B79EC50E463287FE2DCB34AFABC5>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Brahms, Mozart, Debussy, McPhee. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CC02B79EC50E463287FE2DCB34AFABC5