Gardner Museum Concerts; Trudi and Nicholas Van Slyck
Piano, 4 Hands: Broadcast March 16, 1975 Contrapunctus VI from Art of Fugue- Bach Variations in A Flat, Op. 35- Schubert Pantomime: by N. Van Slyck Scene-setting, Procession, Monologue, General Dance, NOTE: Missing last movement from Pantomime Duo Capriccioso- N. Van Slyck
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Gardner Museum Concerts
- Trudi and Nicholas Van Slyck
- Series Description
Radio series. Concert performances recorded at the Gardner Museum, Boston, MA. Series release date: C. 1965
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Gardner Museum Concerts; Trudi and Nicholas Van Slyck,” 11/03/1974, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 27, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CA6AD6BD52234528A652A87AF6CA8396.
- MLA: “Gardner Museum Concerts; Trudi and Nicholas Van Slyck.” 11/03/1974. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 27, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CA6AD6BD52234528A652A87AF6CA8396>.
- APA: Gardner Museum Concerts; Trudi and Nicholas Van Slyck. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_CA6AD6BD52234528A652A87AF6CA8396