Classical Performances Live; Pro Musicis
Guo Ya Zhi, Chinese suona He Tao, erhu Hu Jian Bing, sheng
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Classical Performances Live
- Pro Musicis
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Pro Musicis,” 01/09/2001, GBH Archives, accessed January 21, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C9DEA78135CF474F81326DFF9AC673D1.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Pro Musicis.” 01/09/2001. GBH Archives. Web. January 21, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C9DEA78135CF474F81326DFF9AC673D1>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Pro Musicis. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C9DEA78135CF474F81326DFF9AC673D1