Classical Performances Live; The Raphael Trio
in studio audience Daniel Epstein, piano Irina Muresanu, violin Susan Salm, cello
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- The Raphael Trio
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; The Raphael Trio,” 12/19/2000, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C7D464A73CBD47F7B934A47DEB725ADD.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; The Raphael Trio.” 12/19/2000. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C7D464A73CBD47F7B934A47DEB725ADD>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; The Raphael Trio. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C7D464A73CBD47F7B934A47DEB725ADD