JOE MARSALA & HIS CHICAGOANS 1938; PIONEER JAZZ BANDS - NEW ORLEANS: NORMAN BROWNLEE & JOHNNY MILLER 1925 - 1928; FATS WALLER'S SWING BAND 1938; OPHELIA RAGTIME ORCHESTRA OF OSLO 1986
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 06/25/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 4, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C43FFD1F847F4EA1AAB50D6088180D6B.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 06/25/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 4, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C43FFD1F847F4EA1AAB50D6088180D6B>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C43FFD1F847F4EA1AAB50D6088180D6B