Morning Stories; Buried Treasure
Buried Treasure session tracks Tony Kahn and ins outs for Grashow podcast
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Buried Treasure
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Morning Stories producer and director Tony Kahn takes us back to an unforgettable day in his own past so glorious - and so ghastly - he wouldn't change a thing.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Andreas Haefliger for the use of his performance of "Sonata in B Flat minor KV 570" and Jacob Heringman for the use of "Waissel: polish dance" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Buried Treasure,” 09/30/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C2ED0B6293A848DEAD24A5A00D03619F.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Buried Treasure.” 09/30/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C2ED0B6293A848DEAD24A5A00D03619F>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Buried Treasure. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_C2ED0B6293A848DEAD24A5A00D03619F