Morning Stories; Higher Education, A
Tony kahn and Janie Gao session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Higher Education, A
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Chinese-born Janie Gao of Xingcheng hopes she can leave her homeland for an American education. Korean-born Hyo Choon Lee knows she can never go back.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Suzanne Teng for the use of "Tien's Lullaby" and Kourosh Zolani for the use of "Peaceful Planet" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Higher Education, A,” 04/13/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF8439CBD25F4C339C256CB5271269C3.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Higher Education, A.” 04/13/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF8439CBD25F4C339C256CB5271269C3>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Higher Education, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BF8439CBD25F4C339C256CB5271269C3