Morning Stories; My Kids
Adam Pertman discussion with Tony Kahnfor “My Kids” session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- My Kids
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Author and father Adam Pertman tells us how adoption helped him start a family and re-focus a career.
Adam is helping to develop a multimedia project for public television called Adoption: An American Revolution.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Jan Hanford for the use of "Prelude No. 4 in F Major" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; My Kids,” 12/17/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; My Kids.” 12/17/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07>.
- APA: Morning Stories; My Kids. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BC0FD830CBC6462E85EBE78E2BAFFF07