JIMMY MCPARTLAND WITH DICK CARY 1957; BLYTHE'S STATE STREET RAMBLERS 1928; ARMAND HUG, NEW ORLEANS PIANO; ARTIE SHAW "CHANTEZ LES BAS"
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 12/23/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 1, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BB17E988A9904A0EB91A6C7368953C28.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 12/23/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 1, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BB17E988A9904A0EB91A6C7368953C28>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BB17E988A9904A0EB91A6C7368953C28