Classical Performances Live; Borromeo Quartet
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Borromeo Quartet
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo Quartet,” 09/29/2000, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BA3814610CA74DA89477D3B6409B8A6A.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Borromeo Quartet.” 09/29/2000. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BA3814610CA74DA89477D3B6409B8A6A>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Borromeo Quartet. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_BA3814610CA74DA89477D3B6409B8A6A