Morning Stories; It’s Your Own Damn Fault
Tony K and Martin Espada session, Morning Stories -interview
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- It’s Your Own Damn Fault
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Lawyer and poet Martin Espada remembers what he learned about courage on the streets of New York.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artist Etherine for the use of "Lost" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; It’s Your Own Damn Fault,” 09/27/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B71A679FDDA745808F2B8007B51171EE.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; It’s Your Own Damn Fault.” 09/27/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B71A679FDDA745808F2B8007B51171EE>.
- APA: Morning Stories; It’s Your Own Damn Fault. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B71A679FDDA745808F2B8007B51171EE