Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Boston Composers String Quartet
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet,” 04/03/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 29, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet.” 04/03/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 29, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F