Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Boston Composers String Quartet
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet,” 04/03/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet.” 04/03/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Boston Composers String Quartet. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B5BA1DFDDE52479EA646F5FE4C39BB2F