Classical Performances Live; Boston Chamber Music Society
Boston Chamber Music Society (has note: Hold for release! Mihae will call.)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Boston Chamber Music Society
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Chamber Music Society,” 04/25/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2162D79010445ADAF0F642540074EAB.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Chamber Music Society.” 04/25/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2162D79010445ADAF0F642540074EAB>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Boston Chamber Music Society. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B2162D79010445ADAF0F642540074EAB