Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini
Giordani: Sonata in B Flat major for Viola and Bass Continuo Brahms: Quartet No. 1 in G Mionr, Op. 25 Pagannini: Caprice No. 24, transcribed by Leopold Auer
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini,” 09/14/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini.” 09/14/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Giordani, Brahms, Pagannini. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_B1479C8DBE7B40B28ABE83304317F640