Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Classical Performances Live
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics,” 11/30/2001, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics.” 11/30/2001. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Rennaissonics. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AFEA098100E14593BE402EAFB624BD4E