Morning Stories; Haircut, The
Karen McDonald session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Haircut, The
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Boston writer Pamela Painter literally cuts the topic of infidelity down to size. The Haircut is voiced by Karen Mcdonald.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Haircut, The,” 04/24/2003, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AEF5D7CC0069466C82EFD75AAB6623CA.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Haircut, The.” 04/24/2003. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AEF5D7CC0069466C82EFD75AAB6623CA>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Haircut, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AEF5D7CC0069466C82EFD75AAB6623CA