Morning Stories; Great Hall, A
Cathy Fuller and Tony Kahn session 48 kHz
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Great Hall, A
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Pianist Cathy Fuller digs deep and finds her inner Mozart.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Great Hall, A,” 07/20/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AE90A89B9E5744D99CD1F585079924F9.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Great Hall, A.” 07/20/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AE90A89B9E5744D99CD1F585079924F9>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Great Hall, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_AE90A89B9E5744D99CD1F585079924F9