Morning Stories; How Can You say No
Jackie Lantry and TK (Tony Kahn), Morning Stories session interview
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- How Can You say No
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Jackie Lantry fights Time and City Hall in China to give her son a family.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Rhonda Lorence for the use of "Eastern Rising" and Suzanne Teng for the use of "Light of the Heart" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; How Can You say No,” 12/08/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 21, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A97A599333F84BC686ED8E56D0E1C960.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; How Can You say No.” 12/08/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 21, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A97A599333F84BC686ED8E56D0E1C960>.
- APA: Morning Stories; How Can You say No. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A97A599333F84BC686ED8E56D0E1C960