Morning Pro Musica; Apple Hill Chamber Players
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Pro Musica
- Apple Hill Chamber Players
- Series Description
Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Warshaw, Leslie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Pro Musica; Apple Hill Chamber Players,” 02/03/1987, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A87FB477D4B945F6971F06FB0C965DA9.
- MLA: “Morning Pro Musica; Apple Hill Chamber Players.” 02/03/1987. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A87FB477D4B945F6971F06FB0C965DA9>.
- APA: Morning Pro Musica; Apple Hill Chamber Players. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A87FB477D4B945F6971F06FB0C965DA9