BUNNY BERIGAN WITH RED MCKENZIE'S RHYTHM KINGS 1936; CLARENCE WILLIAMS' BLUE 7 OF HARLEM 1926; CHARQUET & COMPANY OF PARIS, CLUB DATE IN HAARLEM, HOLLAND 1977; THE SQUADRONAIRES, R.A.F. DANCE BAND 1941;
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 04/12/1989, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed November 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A49E2741D427440E817E6DEC1ADC8A26.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 04/12/1989. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. November 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A49E2741D427440E817E6DEC1ADC8A26>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A49E2741D427440E817E6DEC1ADC8A26