Chamberworks; Koussevitsky, Overton, Beethoven
Koussevitsky: Chanson Triste, Humoresque, Valse Miniature Overton: Sonata for Viola and Piano Beethoven: Sonata in A, No. 3, Op. 69 for Cello and Piano
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Koussevitsky, Overton, Beethoven
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Koussevitsky, Overton, Beethoven,” 08/03/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 11, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A15C57AFDC9E4E9A8F46AD35624CDFE4.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Koussevitsky, Overton, Beethoven.” 08/03/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 11, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A15C57AFDC9E4E9A8F46AD35624CDFE4>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Koussevitsky, Overton, Beethoven. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A15C57AFDC9E4E9A8F46AD35624CDFE4