Chamberworks; Bach, Brahms, Hartley
J. S. Bach: Contrapuncti 28a and 27b from the Art of Fugue Brahms: Quintet in F for Piano and Strings, Op. 34 Hartley: Sinfonia #3
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Bach, Brahms, Hartley
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Bach, Brahms, Hartley,” 08/14/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A03671C94135420EAB80CFF459A416FA.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Bach, Brahms, Hartley.” 08/14/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A03671C94135420EAB80CFF459A416FA>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Bach, Brahms, Hartley. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_A03671C94135420EAB80CFF459A416FA