Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: Planners, Planning, And Plans
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Urban Planning Principles
- Ismail Serageldin: Planners, Planning, And Plans
- Series Description
Series of lectures on the principles of public planning, presented in cooperation with the Commission on Extension Courses, a commission composed of educational and cultural institutions in the greater Boston area. The lecturer for the course is William Nash, Professor of City and Regional Planning at Harvard University. The series surveys the social, economic, political, and physical problems that accompany urban development and planning. Radio. 1969-1970. Series release date: 1969-1970
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Social Issues
- Chicago: “Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: Planners, Planning, And Plans,” 01/29/1970, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 20, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9C000E867A1848128A959FAF896595D4.
- MLA: “Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: Planners, Planning, And Plans.” 01/29/1970. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 20, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9C000E867A1848128A959FAF896595D4>.
- APA: Urban Planning Principles; Ismail Serageldin: Planners, Planning, And Plans. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9C000E867A1848128A959FAF896595D4