Morning Stories; This Way to the Hat Mics
ins outs for intro to “Hat Mics” podcast (recorded by Tony Kahn and Gary Mott)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- This Way to the Hat Mics
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Producer Tony Kahn and sidekick Gary Mott introduce a device that could change the face of podcasting. Also, Ronan Kelly explains how to "cut a road" in Ireland.
Thanks to the Irish and Celtic music podcast for the use of "Lark In the Morning" by Maiden's IV in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; This Way to the Hat Mics,” 02/07/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9703CD9F24354DB7AA824522E5FAB888.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; This Way to the Hat Mics.” 02/07/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9703CD9F24354DB7AA824522E5FAB888>.
- APA: Morning Stories; This Way to the Hat Mics. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_9703CD9F24354DB7AA824522E5FAB888