Club 47 At The Kennedy Center
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Club 47 At The Kennedy Center
- Program Number
- Program Description
Radio. Recorded 8/3 "Club 47 At The Kennedy Center blends the talents of folk legends of the 60's with the young acoustic craftsmen of today. Some of the songs include Tom Rush performing 'Sweet Rotunda', 'Ladies Love Outlaws' and 'Love Stuff'; The Jug Band with 'Mobileline', 'Garden of Joy', and Mississippi John Hurt's 'Richland Woman Blues'; Patty Larkin singing 'Caffeine' and the humorous 'To the Mall'; and the New Grass Revival performing their popular 'Can't Stop Now' and the Rhythm Aces' 'Last Letter Home.'
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Club 47 At The Kennedy Center,” 01/26/1989, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 21, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B.
- MLA: “Club 47 At The Kennedy Center.” 01/26/1989. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 21, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B>.
- APA: Club 47 At The Kennedy Center. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B