Club 47 At The Kennedy Center
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Club 47 At The Kennedy Center
- Program Number
- Program Description
Radio. Recorded 8/3 "Club 47 At The Kennedy Center blends the talents of folk legends of the 60's with the young acoustic craftsmen of today. Some of the songs include Tom Rush performing 'Sweet Rotunda', 'Ladies Love Outlaws' and 'Love Stuff'; The Jug Band with 'Mobileline', 'Garden of Joy', and Mississippi John Hurt's 'Richland Woman Blues'; Patty Larkin singing 'Caffeine' and the humorous 'To the Mall'; and the New Grass Revival performing their popular 'Can't Stop Now' and the Rhythm Aces' 'Last Letter Home.'
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Club 47 At The Kennedy Center,” 01/26/1989, GBH Archives, accessed November 29, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B.
- MLA: “Club 47 At The Kennedy Center.” 01/26/1989. GBH Archives. Web. November 29, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B>.
- APA: Club 47 At The Kennedy Center. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_92F9200DD27D4CE6A4506E142604954B