Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival
Paolo Pandolfo, Thomas Boysen
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Classical Performances Live
- Boston Early Music Festival
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival,” 06/12/2001, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 21, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival.” 06/12/2001. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 21, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Boston Early Music Festival. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8C357B4FC9764FE7A65D8847118FA1FB