Morning Stories; His Name Was Cosmos
Tony Kahn and Gary Mott ins outs (for podcast, recording)
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- His Name Was Cosmos
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
From Jordan, Peg Clement sees light in the African darkness. Also, we honor our transcribers' "prolifigancy."
Thanks to Magnatune recording artist Daniel Berkman for the use of "Two Rings," "Baboullai and Me," and "Jala" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; His Name Was Cosmos,” 01/30/2008, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8AA61CDA6AA1402FAA3AD9039C1F4ED3.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; His Name Was Cosmos.” 01/30/2008. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8AA61CDA6AA1402FAA3AD9039C1F4ED3>.
- APA: Morning Stories; His Name Was Cosmos. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_8AA61CDA6AA1402FAA3AD9039C1F4ED3