Chamberworks; Marais, Bach, Beethoven
Marin Marais: "La Gamme en Forme de Petite Opera" Johann Christian Bach: "Sonata for harpsichord with Violin in F, Op. 10, No. 5 Beethoven: Seven Variations on the duet Bei Mannern Welche Liebe Fuhlen from "The Magic Flute"
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Marais, Bach, Beethoven
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Marais, Bach, Beethoven,” 07/07/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 5, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7CC062F917F94CDFB4908DBF152C7811.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Marais, Bach, Beethoven.” 07/07/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 5, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7CC062F917F94CDFB4908DBF152C7811>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Marais, Bach, Beethoven. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7CC062F917F94CDFB4908DBF152C7811