Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Classical Performances Live
- Chameleon Ensemble
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Performance in a Studio
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble,” 03/22/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble.” 03/22/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Chameleon Ensemble. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7365F7D5F0F8485EB63E0C24F91A518F