Classical Performances Live
Original Master Jonathan Cohler (clarinet) Ken Radnofsky (saxophone) Jaime Fatas: Flamenco sin Limites, Ken Radnofsky: Saxophone, John McDonald: Piano Bernstein: Sonata for Clarinet and Piano, Jonathan Cohler, clarinet, Shizue Sano, piano Astor Piazzola: Histoire du Tango Radnofsky: saxophone John McDonald, Piano Debussy: Rhapsody for Clarinet and Piano Cohler, clarinet, Sano, Piano
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live,” 06/14/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7034FADAE2DA4E12872D932CDD496D10.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live.” 06/14/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7034FADAE2DA4E12872D932CDD496D10>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_7034FADAE2DA4E12872D932CDD496D10