Chamberworks; Schubert, Bach, Rameau
Schubert: Sonata in A Minor, D. 821 "Arpeggione" C.P. E. Bach: Trio Sonata in G Major Rameau: Concert No. 3 in A frm Pieces De Clavecin
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Schubert, Bach, Rameau
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Schubert, Bach, Rameau,” 06/09/1982, GBH Archives, accessed November 26, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6F39BE130D924189B3B1C33D9F7C759A.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Schubert, Bach, Rameau.” 06/09/1982. GBH Archives. Web. November 26, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6F39BE130D924189B3B1C33D9F7C759A>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Schubert, Bach, Rameau. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6F39BE130D924189B3B1C33D9F7C759A