Morning Stories; Private Parts
Tony Kahn and Gary Mott ins outs for Anne Bernays podcast Private Parts
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Private Parts
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Anne Bernays reveals all, nearly, in the Harvard Bookstore.
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Philharmonia Baroque for the use of "Entree des Pelerins - Air de Furie" and "Gavottes - Air pour les Pagodes" in the production of this week's podcast.
Information about the film Vienna's Lost Daughters at http://viennaslostdaughters.at
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Private Parts,” 08/14/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6EA768A891A84EB8ABC95F8834D2F639.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Private Parts.” 08/14/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6EA768A891A84EB8ABC95F8834D2F639>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Private Parts. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6EA768A891A84EB8ABC95F8834D2F639