Morning Stories; Whole New Way to Whine, A
ins outs Patrick Cox podcast - Tony Kahn and Gary Mott session
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- Whole New Way to Whine, A
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Patrick Cox rows to an island in the center of Helsinki where they turn headaches into shouts of Hallelujah. Also, Sid Levin connects on many levels with his look-alike, Tony Kahn.
More about Complaints Choirs around the world at http://www.ykon.org/kochta-kalleinen/complaintschoir.html
Thanks to Magnatune recording artists Four Stones for the use of "How Soon (Minsk Mix)" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; Whole New Way to Whine, A,” 03/14/2007, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6E0B06CB86914219B461EE3351115D81.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; Whole New Way to Whine, A.” 03/14/2007. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6E0B06CB86914219B461EE3351115D81>.
- APA: Morning Stories; Whole New Way to Whine, A. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_6E0B06CB86914219B461EE3351115D81