Dateline St. Augustine; Program 10
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Dateline St. Augustine
- Program 10
- Program Number
- Series Description
Radio, 3/24-4/3, 1964. "On the spot coverage of the struggle for civil rights in America's oldest city." The series was produced by Ted Mascott and T.F.Conley in St. Augustine, FL, coordinating producers in Boston were Leslie Darren and N. Arnold Shaw Series release date: 1964
- Program Description
Radio. (Series description from enclosed cue sheet): “Welcome to another program in this series on the role science and technology in Washington politics. Our commentator is Carroll F. Miles, professor of government at Simmons College. This series was originally delivered as a course on “Science and Government at Harvard University, under the sponsorship of the Commission on Extension Courses and the Lowell Institute.
On today’s program, Dr. Miles discusses the shared powers of the Executive and Congress in dealing with the development of science in the U.S...."
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Race and Ethnicity
- Social Issues
- Conley, T.F. (Series Producer)
- Mascott, Ted (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Dateline St. Augustine; Program 10,” 04/02/1964, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5ED2FCB497764C9680A6E87D7241A21F.
- MLA: “Dateline St. Augustine; Program 10.” 04/02/1964. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5ED2FCB497764C9680A6E87D7241A21F>.
- APA: Dateline St. Augustine; Program 10. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5ED2FCB497764C9680A6E87D7241A21F