Chamberworks; Mozart, Liszt
Mozart: String Quartet in G Major, K. 387; Sextet in F Major, K.522 Liszt: Sonetto 104 (cento e quattro) del Petrarca, Annees de Pelerinage, Book II
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Mozart, Liszt
- Program Number
- Series Description
Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Program Description
Series Description: Live performance radio program hosted by Bill Cavness.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Chamberworks; Mozart, Liszt,” 09/16/1982, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5DDDB1E097ED42BCAF941E10B0F6A8AE.
- MLA: “Chamberworks; Mozart, Liszt.” 09/16/1982. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5DDDB1E097ED42BCAF941E10B0F6A8AE>.
- APA: Chamberworks; Mozart, Liszt. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5DDDB1E097ED42BCAF941E10B0F6A8AE