Orchestras of Ben Pollack, Rudy Vallee, Freddie Rich, Duke Ellington and others... in your parlor for 15 cents a week: HOT DANCE FROM THE NEWSTAND 1930-32
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Jazz Decades
- Program Number
- Series Description
Ray Smith's weekly traditional/historical jazz program appeals to the devotee as well as the neophyte. The hour features traditional jazz, Big Band and swing from the entire 20th century and before, including recordings from as early as 1890. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Recorded Music
- Smith, Ray (Series Producer)
- Schwartz, Steve (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Jazz Decades,” 09/02/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 18, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C318429EA1448C58FD30627D69D3F14.
- MLA: “Jazz Decades.” 09/02/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 18, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C318429EA1448C58FD30627D69D3F14>.
- APA: Jazz Decades. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C318429EA1448C58FD30627D69D3F14