Morning Pro Musica; New York Cornet And Sacbut Ensemble
NY Cornet & Sacbut Ensemble 3/16/88
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Morning Pro Musica
- New York Cornet And Sacbut Ensemble
- Series Description
Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Program Description
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Warshaw, Leslie (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Pro Musica; New York Cornet And Sacbut Ensemble,” 03/16/1988, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 25, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C16BB1BC4F64BAC824E9DACC8C8810B.
- MLA: “Morning Pro Musica; New York Cornet And Sacbut Ensemble.” 03/16/1988. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 25, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C16BB1BC4F64BAC824E9DACC8C8810B>.
- APA: Morning Pro Musica; New York Cornet And Sacbut Ensemble. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5C16BB1BC4F64BAC824E9DACC8C8810B