Morning Stories; We Were Just Seventeen
Tony & Gary ins outs for Ethan Slacker podcast
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Morning Stories
- We Were Just Seventeen
- Series Description
Radio Unforgettable stories from everyday people, produced and directed by Tony Kahn.
Morning Stories was the first weekly podcast in public broadcasting, as well as being featured in the launch of the iTunes podcast store. MORNING STORIES earned a number of awards, including a Gabriel and a medal from the New York International Festival. Series release date: 2004-2008
- Program Description
Ethan Herberman recalls the life and sudden death of a seventeen-year cicada. Also, a chat with Pamela Gay, Travis Searle, and Aaron Price of Slacker Astronomy.
Thanks also to Magnatune recording artists Stargarden for the use of "Lullabeene" in the production of this week's podcast.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Kahn, Tony (Series Producer)
- Mott, Gary (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Morning Stories; We Were Just Seventeen,” 05/18/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed August 18, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5A914366FE654054B07A3B030DA19D40.
- MLA: “Morning Stories; We Were Just Seventeen.” 05/18/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. August 18, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5A914366FE654054B07A3B030DA19D40>.
- APA: Morning Stories; We Were Just Seventeen. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_5A914366FE654054B07A3B030DA19D40