Classical Performances Live; Scolnick, Schepkin
Original Master Julie Scolnick, flute Sergei Schepkin, piano J S Bach: Sonata for Flute and Keyboard in E flat major, BWV 1031
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Classical Performances Live
- Scolnick, Schepkin
- Series Description
Launched in 1991, the program combines live studio performances, interviews with performers, studio recordings and remote concert recordings to provide listeners with a daily showcase of New England's vibrant classical music scene as well as nationally known touring musicians and ensembles Series release date: 1991
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Talk Show
- Knisely, Richard (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Classical Performances Live; Scolnick, Schepkin,” 06/06/2002, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58FC12C734BC450E8E91D08C2C07054D.
- MLA: “Classical Performances Live; Scolnick, Schepkin.” 06/06/2002. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58FC12C734BC450E8E91D08C2C07054D>.
- APA: Classical Performances Live; Scolnick, Schepkin. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/A_58FC12C734BC450E8E91D08C2C07054D